I’m sure you will be surprised at this healthy snacks ideas I can give you to eat at the beach. It’s summer (in the North Hemisphere) and winter in the South, but, you can use these ideas for any occasion.
Everybody, or at least, almost everybody loves to spend a day at the beach. Usually, if you are at the beach is because you are resting, and resting includes eating a snack.
Healthy Snacks To Eat At The Beach – 5 ideas
Many people tend to go to the beach and buy or bring hot dogs, hamburgers or greasy fries along with them, but I’d like to give you five ideas to bring to the beach for a healthy snack.
These snacks will give plenty of energy and they won’t harm your health.
Definitely, and no surprise here, fruits.
I couldn’t start an article about healthy food to bring to the beach without mention fruits. First, they are all natural, well-balanced food and also, they are refreshing and full of water, something you may need to avoid dehydration.
Skinny Pop All-Natural Popcorn
- These are great
- Only 100 calories
- Gluten free
- All natural popcorn made with sunflower oil and salt
- Delicious, guilt-free snack
- Excellent source of dietary fiber
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Non GMO
Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Squeeze Packs
Chocolate is always an option, but it is better once you decide to try a better version or a dark option. It delivers a texture and flavor experience like no other chocolate.
- 2-3 grams of protein
- Low in sugar
- 0 grams trans fat
- All-Natural, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Non-GMO
- Perfect for healthy snacking and on-the-go protein
- 6-8g Protein Per Serving
- Squeeze packs are available in eight great tasting varieties
Enjoy Life Not Nuts!
Another healthy snack to eat at the beach is the Enjoy Life Not Nuts!. Where, if you don’t like nuts or have a nut allergie, this is something you definitely need to consider.
About this product:
- Contains 6 – 6 Ounce pouches
- ALWAYS Free-From: gluten, wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, shellfish
- Products made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites
- Verified Non-GMO, Allergy-Friendly, Certified Gluten-Free, Paleo
The New Primal Beef Jerky
This is a new idea. According to the product description at Amazon:
The New Primal Original Beef Jerky, 2 Ounce — 8 per case. Sourced from pasture raised animals that roam freely and enjoy fresh air and sunshine their entire lives. Certified Gluten-Free, Grass-Fed, Grass-Finished Beef. Our Original Jerky is sweetened with a touch of pineapple juice and honey, and infused with mouthwatering hints of onion, pepper, and ginger. Gluten Free, Wheat Free
Simply 7 Gluten Free Quinoa Chips
The thing here is to replace the normal greasy, fried potato chips for a more natural option. This is a healthy alternative which is made by Quinoa and baked in the owen.
- According to the product description:
- Gluten Free, Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 0 Gram Trans Fat, Clean Ingredients
- No Added Preservatives, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Finally, we’d love to hear you opinion. These are just a few ideas, but it’s for sure that there are many other option to bring Healthy Snacks To Eat At The Beach, or anywhere else. What do you think? Let us a comment below.